Monday, January 23, 2012

Roxie Cards: Perfect for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  The following cards were made using the December stamp of the month.  For those of you that didn't purchase the December stamp of the month I do happen to have a couple extra SOTM sets you can purchase.  So if you are interested in this Roxie Card kit complete with the December stamp of the month let me know.  I would love for you to make these fun cards and box for that someone special in your life.

Click on images to enlarge



Box top was inspired by courtney-lane.blogspot.com
 Thanks for stopping by.  If I can help you with anything let me know.  I always look forward to helping you create from the heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your amazing design skills. I had so much fun making these!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin