Saturday, October 24, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

Well as you can see there is never a dull moment at our house. Something is going on at all times. I guess that is good because I would hate to be bored. However, someday I want to be board for one day just to see what it feels like. Hahahah. Actually I love all the excitement at our house. It keeps me on my toes.

So I started out a few days by catching a bug. Not a cute bug like this one. The naughty bug I caught knocked me right off my feet for a few days. I attempted to be productive yesterday and get some photos on the workshop layouts that you are all waiting for me to post. It took me all day to get photos on one layout. Today is much better so maybe I can finish them up tonight and get them posted. Thanks for your patience.

So next on the agenda is the swim season starts this week. Well the competition part of it starts. Practice started several weeks ago. Anyway, as a kick off for the season it has been a standing tradition that we have a intra-squad meet on Monday. Therefore the night before the meet (in this case Fri night) the kids divide into the blue team and the white team. They go to each swimmers house and decorate there bedroom and there front yard. Here is Alyssa before she sets out to gather her team to start there decorating frenzy. She does make a very cute criminal don't you think.

Well, we have been decorated for 6 years straight between my two girls. Ohhh My Goodness what am I going to do next year when my yard and house is not decorated. Knowing me I will probably go out and TP my own house just because I will miss all this swim team fun.





Actually I think it really adds to my Halloween decor don't you?



Well, moving along Brandon had his last game of the season today (thank goodness). They are in the playoffs which I am happy for him but it can get nasty during playoff time.






This afternoon we rushed home from Brandon's game to get Lauren to a friends birthday party. They were to wear there Halloween costumes. She makes a cute little pirate. She had a blast. OHHH once again notice the Halloween decor in the background.
So I can't leave anyone out. Rachael is studying for mid-terms at BYU. Rach have fun and we are thinking of all the fun you must be having right now.- Love MOM

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Your youngest is not looking very young. Wow! Sounds like you've been busy!

Unknown said...

I'm with you. Boredom would be so foreign to me. But, then again, it wouldn't be so bad every once in a while. All of your family activities look like lots of fun!

Nicole Norris said...

You are my idol (wait you already knew that) well now so does everyone else. I don't know how you manage it all. It is a good thing we ease into it one kid at a time and then before you know it we are running a half dozen different directions. Best of all we love every moment and have lots of pictures to scrapbook.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin