Monday, November 16, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Hello friends. I know you think I have fallen off the face of the earth. Things at my house have been crazy, and it never slows down. This year Thanksgiving is at my house so I have been cleaning, purging, and organizing like mad.

However, tonight I put it all aside and decided I needed some creative time. It was a great feeling. So here is a card I made with this weeks sketch over at mojo Monday.

I love this stamp set and I love creating it in non-traditional colors. Thanks so much for taking a moment to peek. Below is a list of items I used to make the card. The following items can be ordered on my website. Happy Thanksgiving and as you can see I have one Christmas card ready to go. Haha

Stamps: C1378 Heartfelt Christmas
Inks: Chocolate, Tulip
Paper: X7107B That's Amore level 2 paper pack
Accessories: Sparkles, Pretty Pins, Colonial White Ribbon
Sketch Challenge: Mojo113

6 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Just love that little 'stylized' reindeer, and really like the colors and puts that you used.

Brandie said...

I love that card. My event went about as good as expected. I have 60 Christmas cards that are cut and ready to assemble so I am going to make mine and try to sell the rest. Oh well. Hopefully I will get some leads I got everyones email so that helps!!

Unknown said...

BEEEEEEE-autiful! Love that card. THANKS for the stamp pad. You know that was not necessary! You are a true friend.

Susann said...

This card was worth the wait. Love the color combo!

Nicole Norris said...

You are right you are the older and wiser sister! Does that make me the younger and Funner sister? j/k Love the card. Good luck with your Thanksgiving presentation. (It isn't just a meal but a whole house, decor, dinner, table decorations presentation)

Andrew Lace said...

Great reading your postt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin