Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recipe Box for a Wedding or Shower

I can tell that summer is in full swing by the wedding and shower announcements we are getting.  Ohhh goodness it's so exciting to see young love.  I would love for the bride to open my gift and say "ohh my gosh that is an awesome gift"  So as I have been on the hunt for the perfect bridal shower gift I think I have found it.  Why not give the bride a recipe box.  Even better give her a few of your favorite recipes as well.  So I have made a couple recipe boxes and they are so easy.  All you have to do is order the recipe box and then decorate it any way you choose.  You can completely customize it for each bride or use her wedding colors.  WOW the possibilities are endless.
For this box I used the following supplies (click on each supply link for more details):

I used the following cutting dimensions for the box:
6 1/4 X 4 1/4- Back and front of box
3 1/2 X 4 1/2-Sides of box (cut 2)
6 1/4 X 3 1/2- Bottom, top of box and inside lid
Contact me for template of flap

Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you have a great recipe that would be awesome to include in the box let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin