Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Splendor Layouts-July Workshop

I was thrilled to see all of you this month for workshops.  Summer can be such a crazy and busy time of year so thanks for taking time to hop on over for a good time.  Below are the scrapbook layouts for this month for those of you that didn't  finished.  You will notice that I didn't go with the layouts in your brochure like I usually do.  So please refer to this blog post as you put your layouts together.  Remember to click on image to enlarge and view details.  Have FUN.
 
Layout 1: 
Perfect layout for all of those millions of summer photos you take.  You can put just about anything on this layout.
Layout 2:
This layout can be used for just about anything that brings you joy.  I put photos of Alyssa and our dogs on this layout.  She loves animals especially her dog Nitro.  Perhaps that is why she wants to be a vet.  Ohhh my goodness these dogs are going to be so lost without her this fall when she goes off to college.
Layout 3:
This layout is probably my favorite one.  I can't believe I have not scrapbooked these photos of  Brandon.  They were taken three years ago when he and Lauren were playing in the back yard on a very hot day.  They enjoyed the day by cooling off the slide with the hose.  WOW I didn't realize how much he has grown.  Make me kinda sad.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Next months layouts will be "Zippidee"  They are perfect layouts for amusement parks and fun family activities.  I know you all have tons and tons of park photos needing to be put in your scrapbook so make sure you sign up for a class.  Those of you not currently in my classes that want to join in the fun just contact me at:

2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

I love what you did with this kit! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful. We are a big family too- five boys!

Stopping by from SITS.

Swing by if you get a minute and check out my giveaways!

This one ends tomorrow night (8/1) and has low entries!

http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/07/big-bird-little-bird-video-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin