Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing Cards and Facebook

Well I am a complete slacker.  I must say I have completely neglected my blog this last week.  I have had a few things I have been dealing with that I will tell you about later.  With everyone back to school you would think I would have tons of time, but it has been just the opposite. 

CARDS:
So before the weekend gets completely away from me I wanted to share some happy mail I received a couple weeks ago.  Below are two of the most amazing cards sent to me by my dear friend and upline Karen.  With Karen's permission I am posting them here.  She used SONOMA paper pack, Cricut ART PHILOSOPHY cartridge  and the September STAMP OF THE MONTH. 

Love making these flowers with the Cricut Art Philosopsy cartridge. 
FACEBOOK:
Well I have several projects right now on my drawing board using these type of flowers because I love making them so much and they are so easy with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I will post them on my facebook business page.  Yes I finally went live with my Facebook business page.  There will be  lots of fun activities, tips, tricks  and more on my facebook page.

So make sure you "LIKE" my page so you will not miss anything.  Also the feed from this blog goes directly onto my facebook page so you will be able to see everything in one place.


Stay Connected
Click HERE to Connect
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE ya! I'm glad you found the cards useful. Take care of yourself!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin