Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MIA for weeks???

Yes I know it seems like I have been missing in action for weeks. The truth of it all I have been right here working like mad on several events and getting only 3-4 hours of sleep each night. There were many days I wish I was lost in Paradise. Such as this cute little island my husband and I visited when we took our Europe Trip with CTMH one year ago. It actually happens to be the set of Popeye. How fun it that.

Anyway, the last few weeks I was busy with workshops, Scrapbook USA Expo and then a really fun team retreat which was so fun to plan. I will give you more details about the retreat later. Therefore I have lots of artwork to post in the next few days. So check back often as I get things posted for you.

Talk to you all very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin