Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zippidee Workshop

Climb aboard for a fun workshop this month using our Zippidee kit.  I know all of you have hundreds and hundreds of Disney and theme park photos waiting for the perfect layout.
These layouts were so fun and yes I am so guilty of having all of those photos laying around needing to go onto layouts and in my kids albums.  YIKES these photos were from 2004.  I can NEVER have enough Disney layouts.  Lauren loved meeting all of the characters at Disney World.  Her favorite experience of all was eating lunch at Cinderella's castle.  She was in big time heaven all day.
These layouts work so great for Disney and theme park but they will also make great birthday layouts. I used the photos for layout two from last year when Fred took the girls to Disney World.  Brandon and I were not invited to go with them since the two of us had just returned from Europe.  OHHHH well Brandon and I had had the best time ever in Europe so I guess that was only fair. 
We love staying at the Wilderness Resort.  We have a time share at the lodge and we love it there.  We can never come home until I have taken photos all around the resort.  Thanks to stopping by.  I have to run but I will be back later to add my details. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin