Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Countdown-Cover

Christmas is quickly approaching.  I have the perfect project to help you count down the days to Christmas so you can keep track exactly how many shopping days left.  This project was shared with my by a CTMH sister consultant by the name of Diana.  She is so awesome and talented.  I believe she said someone shared it with her so I apologize I don't know the original creator.

I just took Diana's templates and put my own spin on it and then added tons and tons of my favorite thing in the world-ACCESSORIES.  I have had to much fun making the project.  I will post all the pages, but let's start with the cover.  All supplies can be ordered on my website at http://www.stampinscrapexpress.myctmh.com/


Check back soon for the first set of pages.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin