Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Printer and "Wings" Workshop

OHHH goodness what is one thing a scrapbooker can't live without? Her photoprinter!!!!!!! Yikes my good friend Mr. printer died.  It was a very sad day.  We had been together for three long years.  MR. HP 7200 didn't even give me any signs or symptoms that he was sick.  He just died instantly.  It's all good cause I traded him in for a new one.  Let me introduce you to MR. HP C410.  Hopefully we can have a great life together.

Ok don't fall over in shock but I am posting the layouts for our February workshops "Wings"  I had a blast putting them together.  If you have not signed up for workshops yet email me ASAP.  If you don't live in UT and want to participate no problem.  You can participate long-distance.  Just email me at myhandsyourheart@aol.com so I can order you a kit.  I love these layouts because you can use them for just about anything.  Great for those everyday photos.

Click on images to enlarge if you want to view details.


Layout One:
We will use the spay pen on this layout.  You will love it.  Flower bouquet was inspired by my CTMH consultant friend Sherri Tozzi.  A fun photo tip that I used on this layout is to print the photos in black and white except for the main photo.  Your eye immediately will go to the different photo which in this case is the color photo.


Layout Two
Can't wait to show you how to make these fun ribbon flowers.  They are so easy and really adds lots of dimension to your creations.

Layout Three
This layout design was inspired by Studio J.  One of my favorite designs so I wanted to use it as well with this kit.
 Hope you have a great week.  Those of you waiting for "Mistletoe" and "Magnifique" they are almost ready to be posted.  Now that I have my printer I can get them finished.  Thanks for understanding and stopping by.


1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Great layouts! It is hard to believe that the 3rd layout is from the same workshop kit. Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin