Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Team Builders Conference

What a great weekend I just had.  CTMH hosted a "Team Builders" conference for all directors and above.  It was a fantastic event.  We were pampered and spoiled all weekend.  Trust me I really  needed this.  The food and friendships were just priceless.  The purpose of the event was to meet with CTMH corporate team and discuss a new compensation plan and other areas of hte business with the leaders of CTMH.  It was a fantastic conference.  I am very proud to represent CTMH and have to say it's been a great blessing in my life.  The friendships I have made in this company is like nothing else in this world.

Believe me I really need these friendships right now to keep me strong and moving forward.  So big THANKS so all my CTMH peeps. Whether you be a consultant, downline or customer-  You all ROCK.


Hanging with some of my BFF Pam and Karen.
  Well we can never get together for an event and not have a little creative fun as well as business.  We made some really awesome projects.  I will post my projects when I have put my final finishing touches on them.  Until then I will leave you with some beautiful artwork created by the CTMH art department.  You will get a sneak peak at some of the new items in the Spring/Summer 2011 idea book in these projects.  The new idea book is set to launch on Feb 1st.

These items were created with
 Level2 paper pack X7134B "Sweetheart" and stamp set D1460 "Love Ya" 





I have more artwork that I will post later.  Hope you enjoy the above artwork for now. 

I would love to share the details on how to become a CTMH consultant with you anytime.  You too can get paid for doing what you love to do.  View details here on my website or email me for details at myhandsyourheart@aol.com

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to share this event with you. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin