Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tutorials and Graduation Card

Hope this post finds everyone happy and well today.  I just want to bring one thing to your attention before I share my card with you.  I have some very fun TUTORIALS that I post frequently.  However to make it easy for you to always find them I don't post them in the main body of this blog.  They are posted above in the tabs at the top of this blog. 

Click on the above tab "TUTORIALS" for general scrapbooking, paper crafting, techniques and lots of fun stuff.  Click on the above tab "STUDIO J CLASSES AND TUTORIALS" for any tutorials concerning Studio J which is digital and online scrapbooking.  Have I every mentioned I LOVE Studio J and it totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Check these tabs frequently as I add new tutorials as CTMH produces them and if I ever get brave enough to post some of my own.  They are great, very short and full of tons of ideas-ENJOY.

Now I want to share a card I made for my cute nephew that is graduating from High School.  The card was made from the stamp set "You and Me" which you can only get in May.  So if you want one let me know ASAP.   The stamp set it very universal and I have used it for many occasions already.  Click HERE to watch a quick tutorial on the special.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  You and Me (available only in May)
Paper:  Lucky Paper Pack  (I LOVE this paper pack)
Ink:  Outdoor Denim  
Stars:  Dimensional Elements-Stars
Opaque Gems:  Mocha

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin