Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Virtual Classroom and Photo Shoot-Join Me

I am so excited to offer something so fun and exciting.  Let me introduce you to my Studio J Virtual classroom.  You might ask "What is a Studio J Virtual Classroom"?  Virtual classrooms are an easier and more convenient way to attend classes, and you can choose when to attend and you can complete the course from the comfort of your own home. It's like having a web conference or on-line meeting where we will desktop share as I walk you completely through the layout at your pace .  All you need is a computer and internet.

Come give it a try.  We will start with the below layout called "Beautiful You"  of course with Studio J you will be customizing the title and colors to fit your photos and needs.

If you don't have photos for the layout no problem.   If you live in the Salt Lake City, UT area just contact me and I will be more than happy to come do a photo shoot of you, your family or anything you choose for me to photograph.  I charge a very minimal fee for the photo shoot.


Before we begin our Studio J Virtual Classroom I will need you to do a couple of things to be ready for the class.  If you are interested please email me at myhandsyourheart@aol.com for further instructions.

I look forward to seeing you in my classroom.-Lynette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin