Monday, July 6, 2009

Color Me Monday with "True Happiness"

I have been trying all week to get caught up on life since returning from Europe. However my "to do" list just gets longer and longer. Anyway, I wanted to get this posted before the end of the day.

"Color Me Monday" is a fun color combination that Jeanette Lynton (founder of Close To My Heart) puts together each week. Here is the color combination for this week.


To recreate this card I used the following items that can be ordered on my website by clicking on the item below:

Stamps: D1365 True Happiness stamp set
Inks: Clover Meadow, Heavenly Blue, Black, Bamboo
Accessories: Colonial White Ribbon, Spring Buttons, Dimensional Elements Borders, Fancy Cuts
Card Sketch: MOJO94

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute card and colors. Love the ric rac detail as well. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin