Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Color Me Monday-"a week late"


Hello everyone. I completely apologize. Last week slipped away from me before I was able to finish this layout and get it posted. I hope you will forgive me.

I just love these colors. They make me feel so happy and girly. As I was looking for photos to put on it I decided to put these photos of my daughter just before she turned one. I had saved them waiting for the perfect layout to put them on.

I had so much fun with these colors and of course finding just the right accessories. Thanks for taking a minute to look. I have posted the supplies below which can be ordered on my webstie by clicking on the link. Feel free to recreate the layout for yourself.



Click on image to enlarge

Paper: X7093B Sweet Pea
Stamps: D1280 Spot on Background
Accessories: Z1138 Blush Ribbon Rounds, Z1033 Big Pinks, Z1136 White Mini Medley,X5749 Oxford Color Ready Alphabets, Z1147 Foundry Bookplates, Z1148 Pretty Pins, Z1019 Dimensional Elements, Z1283 Autumn Buttons
Layout Sketch: Imagine-"Serenade" pg 36-37

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Very cute layout! I might have to scraplift it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin