Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To You


I was playing around with the "August Stamp of the Month" today and thought I would just go ahead and participate in a couple of challenges while I was at it.

Makes me feel good to know that I have a fun birthday card ready to go for all the birthday's I have coming up in August.

Thanks again for stopping by and taking a peak.

Stamps:D1352 It's Your Day (Available in Aug)
Inks: Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, Canberry
Accessories: Sparkles, Ribbon, Brads

Challenges: mojo96, Color Me Monday


5 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors, and love all the little details. :)

Brandie said...

So so cute! I am totally copying!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, my friend!

Manuela said...

this is a very gorgeous card! i love everything on it :D great work! hugs, manuela

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love love love your colour cobo, and beautiful stiching!
Erin x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin