Friday, August 21, 2009

I've died and gone to heaven













OHH my gosh I was just in heaven yesterday. It was my birthday (shhhh, lets just keep that our little secret) and my family surprised me with the most amazing cake. OHHHHH yea as you can see it's a "Cheesecake Factory" cake. Carmel and Macadamia nut. Nothing is better than cheesecake. I told my husband that we should get married all over again just so I can have a cheesecake wedding cake. Heeeheheh.

I will for sure have to go on a major diet after this cake but every inch of that cake will be worth it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, my sweet friend! And where was that yummy cake when I was over there the other day? I would have been HAPPY to celebrate a day early with you! :)

Brandie said...

I feel like a big giant jerk. I talked to you yesterday and didn't even know. Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great cake to celebrate with!

Nicole Norris said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are the greatest and I am lucky to know you. I hope you had a great day but how could you not with such a yummy cheese cake?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love cheesecake also, and that kind is so good.. Jeff and I shared one just the other day. LOL... I hope you had a fun day....
Thanks for all your help at workshops.
Alisa Eberhard

Nalazoo said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Lynette,
Happy Birthday to you!

Funny that just today we picked up a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake to celebrate our son Robert's birthday...a little late...as his birthday was July 17th. We needed to wait until he was home from college. Love it!!!

Brandie said...

Hey left you an award on my blog! Play along if you want!

Jo said...

Lynette,
Happy Happy Birthday my friend! I am with you on the cheesecake, yummy!! I would of posted earlier but J.D. took a bad hit to the back in football and we spent a few days in the hospital.
Love Jo from G-ville

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin