Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak


I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak of the September Stamp of the Month. I think it's a very fun set and I just had to start playing with it.

I love all the curly things on the stamp set. This "Color Me Monday" and "MoJo Monday" challenge made a perfect combo to play with this set.

More artwork using this set will be posted later. Check back often.

Below is a list of product I used to create the card. The items can be ordered on my website from the comfort of your own home and PJ's

Background and Textured paper: X7100B Perfect Day
Inks: Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate
Stamps: D1375 Treasures (available Sep 1st)
Accessories: Chocolate Ribbon Rounds, Chocolate Brads, Edge Anchors
Challenges: mojo98, Color Me Monday

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

What a great card. It was good to chat with you and pick your brain. I did get my blog update with those links. Thanks for your help.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin