Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrappy Weekend

It was an exhausting weekend, but well worth it. Thanks to my downline and create and take helpers for making this last weekend a success at Scrapbook USA.

Also thanks to all of you that stopped by our booth. It was great to meet all of you. We had a blast. Today I am unpacking my boxes and as soon as I find the create and take projects I will post them here. So check back often

I will also be posting lots of other artwork this week. Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful week.




3 comments:

Jen Moyer said...

Hey, great pictures :) It was fun to visit with you! Thanks again

linda said...

Looks like fun! When you get some time, can you send me the Spring 2010 Idea Book??

Nicole Norris said...

One of these times I am going to get to join you again at the expo! How did it go this time?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin