Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Craft: Candy Corn treat

Happy Halloween everyone. I can't believe it's already Halloween. I wanted to share a fun treat with you. No this is not a trick just a pure fun Halloween treat.

Last Thursday night was my monthly quilt club meeting. However, I was not able to attend this month because I was involved in my three day team retreat which was so much fun and I will be adding lots of artwork that we created at the treat in the next few weeks. Anyway, one of the quilt club ladies made these super cute Halloween treats for everyone.

Now how cute is this.  I guess next year I will have to make some of these, but for this year I am loving this one my friend made.  Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween and don't try too many tricks this year.  Check back soon for retreat artwork.  I am still unpacking my boxes.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin