Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mischief Workshop: Halloween and Fall layouts

The projects for this months workshops tend to take a little time to put together.  Some of you did not finish the layouts so I wanted to get our workshop projects posted so you can finish them ASAP.  The layouts are so fun to put together.  Maybe it's because I LOVE Halloween. 


Layout One:  Fun use of colonial white ink.  It can smear so remember to let it dry because it is a pigment ink.

The projects are made with the Mischief paper pack.  OHHH my gosh you will just love this paper pack.  We used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, along with lots of rub-ones.  I have to admit I have not used rub-ones in a really long time so it was fun to use those.  CTMH has some really fun compliments that are rub ons as well as the newsprint rub-on letters that you can use for just about any project.



Layout 2:  It's fun using the rub-on's on the metal tag from the Sunset Mini-Medley collection

I apologize that I don't have photos on the layouts.  Check back after Halloween to see the layouts with photos on them but for the most part I am pretty sure you can figure out photo placement and sizes.

 



 Have fun finishing up your layouts.  If you need help with anything let me know.  Those of you that don't come to workshops and want to complete the above layouts you can order all the supplies on my website at http://www.stampinscrapexpress.myctmh.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin