Monday, June 1, 2009

Forever Strong

I always love a movie with a good message. When you have teenagers and you happen to have the teenage hang-out house I try really hard to buy movies that can be watched in mixed company. I would highly recommend this movie.

I love the message in this movie. This is one of those movies I could watch over and over and over. I don't want to give anything away but if you are looking for a good family movie to add to your video library or just want to rent something uplifting and appropriate for the entire family give it a try.

When I get a chance I like to have a "CLAIM TO FAME". So I like to think I have a small bit of claim to fame with this movie. The movie was filmed here in UT. It's based on a true story and the coaching techniques of Larry. Coach Larry (the actual coach not the actor) was part of our travel group that cruised through Europe last fall with us. I had the chance to talk to Larry on or trip and was able to get to know him. He is truly a great man and instilled great values in each player. It is such an honor to know him and I learned so much from him.

With my kids all in sports my new motto which comes from the movie is "The Greatest Victories are Born in the Heart"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin