Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May Kit of the Month-"That's Amore"

I have gotten so behind on posting the workshop layouts due to our kitchen remodel project. Which by the way the kitchen is coming along. We are still not done but everyday we get closer and it's starting to feel like it's all been worth it. I will post a photo of my new kitchen when we are completely done. So this first layout is a great format to use for my daughters last dance photos. The left hand side I used a 8x10 photo to highlight she and Seth.


Layout 2 comes from Imagine. I used some photos from my trip to Europe with my girls two years ago. As I was putting photos on this layout it brought back so many great memories of our trip. This paper pack was a perfect fit for these photos.

Layout 3 is also a very fun layout. I am still looking for the perfect photos to put on this layout. So I will have to re-post this layout when I find those perfect photos. I am just to the point of my life that I can't really put any photos of my girls and there "Guy Friends" on the layout because they really don't know what love it. Some days they think they do but really when they find that true "Love Story". Let just hope that is a few years down the road.

Click on images to enlarge

The items used to create these layouts are compiled in a kit. Email me at myhandsyourheart@aol.com the kit contents and shopping list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin