Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 Months and a Miracle-pg 2

Hello Everyone!!!!!! I am back with page two of "A Miracle Awaits You". However before I tell you about the fine details of the layout we crossed a major milestone today. My daughters missionary has been out for 6 months. YIPPPEEE. It's gone real fast, but yet on the other hand some days have gone very slow. Others that have missionaries out tell us that the first 6 months goes very slow. SO we are looking forward to the next 18 months to whiz by. So these layouts were perfect for the photos I took of Chanse and Alyssa before he left on his mission (I have posted these photos before so they may look familiar to some of you). As you can see here because Alyssa has a black and white dress on I didn't want to sponge the irresistibles black so I pulled the color from Chanse's tie. I sponged the irresistibles "Vineyard Berry"
The flip flap on the right hand page allows the page to be interactive and adds a fun twist to the layout.

If feels so good to have all these photos scrapbooked and ready to go into Alyssa's album. Here you can see the two layouts that I was able to do with this kit. I think I need a kit for each of my kids because they go together so fast and look so awesome when you are done.
The kit can be ordered on my website or by contacting me. Click here for full details, contents and information on "MIRACLE"

Thanks so much for stopping by. If I can answer any questions or you need help please let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin