Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prom and a Miracle-page 1

A Miracle Awaits You!!!! Just in time to celebrate National Scrapbook month in May. CTMH has a fantastic kit that I just love called "Miracle" Here is the first page of the kit (check back for page two) It's so fun and easy to put together. To view details about the offer click on the image in the right column.I was waiting for the perfect paper to scrapbook these photos of Alyssa's prom. WOW I could have not asked for anything more perfect. The kit uses a color scheme that is so flexible to use with any photos. Just a few details about the layout. The kit comes with enough "Flip Flap" to make the page interactive. As you can see on the right hand side of the layout I attached two flip flaps which allows you to house more photos. Yippee I was able to get 7 photos on this layout. The one thing I love about this kit is that you are allowed to successfully bring out the colors in your photos with "Irresistibles" Irresistibles are a chip board type of embellishment that you can sponge any color. They resist the ink where you see the shinny print on the irresistible.
Here you can see once I sponged them with the color "Moonstruck" They are beautiful when you finish sponging them. I used a sponge dauber to achieve this.

After you have the "Irresistibles" sponged then you add the "stickease". It's that easy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin