Friday, April 23, 2010

Scrunch Flower-Tutorial

Click on images to view details
Here is my take on this weeks MoJo Monday. You can view the sketch HERE. I love this stamp set so I decided to make a fun baby card. I wanted to teach you how to make scrunchy flowers (at least that is what I call them). I have seen several takes on how to do them. At first I didn't like them but once I started playing around with them and added my own style I love making them now.

They are so very easy and fast to make. In fact my son just asked me "Hey, mom how long did it take you to make that puffy thing" So I told him "First of all Brandon it's not a puffy thing it's a schunchy flower and I made it in just a matter of a few minutes."

Here is the side view of the "scrunchy flower" or if your name is Brandon it's a "puffy thing" Haha. Click on SCRUNCH FLOWER-TUTORIAL to download the tutorial and instructions.
The following items were used to make the card. The items can be view by clicking of each link.
Thanks for stopping by. If I can help you with anything please let me know. Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin