Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lets Talk About LOVE

Well it's time to get back to reality. I started off the day with a little bit of creativity. OHHH goodness I just love brown and pink together. So putting this card together was so fun.

Mojo challenge this week has a square and round version. I started with the square, but I just can't stop there. Check back later for my round version of the sketch.

If you need a Valentines card, need to show a little love to a special friend or in need of a wedding card this card would work perfect.

Thanks so much for taking a peak. Below is a list of supplies that I used to create the card. Click on the links to be taken to my website.

Paper: X7120B Topstitch Level 2 pack
Stamps: D1402 Togetherness
Inks: Baby Pink, Chocolate
Accessories: Dimensional Element-Hearts, Pretty Pins, Sparkles, Basic buttons, Colonial White Grograin
Card Sketch: Mojo123

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin