Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet Home Layouts/Workshop

Here is the SWEET HOME kit that we complete at January workshops. A very fun kit for family photos but yet very versatile. Page one I used as a travel page with my son and I when we went to Austria this summer.



Page two can be used for just about any photos and is very versatile. I love versatile pages.


Page three is a great family/home page. I am waiting for the snow to melt around my house so I can put two photos of our home on this page where you see the white blanks. Hopefully the snow will melt soon so I can get that done.
Enjoy putting your layouts together. Next month we will work with "topstitch" from the new spring idea book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love what you did with this kit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin